Thursday, January 26, 2012
Hi, I'm Jessica!
Hello!
My Name is Jessica and I am from Western, NY, just south of Buffalo. I have been swimming for the majority of my life and I am currently a member of the Varsity Swimming and Diving Team here at SUNY Cortland. I have followed my father as well as my brother to this team. I have also been involved in the Cortland Rock and Blues Ensemble for the past 2 semesters. It is just a group of students who get together once a week and play music. We play shows on campus as well as off and it is one of my favorite things that I have gotten involved in here at school.
Over the summer I have two summer jobs that allow me to interact with elementary aged children. I am a swim instructor at a town pool and a life guard at a country club so I am constantly teaching them and learning about them. I would love to learn more about classroom management and what really gets children excited about physical education. I hope to gain more experience and confidence with elementary students outside of the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment